Healthy Eating Food Guidance to Reduce Weight
December 26, 2017
Eating a well-balanced diet can help you get the calories and nutrients you need to fuel your daily activities, including regular exercise.Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Healthy diet can help you to maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases.You need to get the right types of food at the right times of the day.
Some tips for your healthy lifestyle:
- Eat lots of fruit and veggies.
- Eat more fish – including a portion of oily fish.
- Cut down on saturated fat and sugar.
- Eat less salt.
- Don't skip breakfast.
- Try brown rice instead of white.
- Choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, and legumes.
- Fuel up before exercise.